Record HD road footage with our Touch Screen Front and Rear Dash Cam. The 1080p HD camera allows you to record traffic incidents at different angles. While ensuring the video stays secure with our G-force sensor which automatically lockings videos during a detected accident. Be able to have complete control of your surroundings with the 10" touch-screen display.
- Time-lapse video can be continuously recorded for 24 hours. Secure and convenient.
- Adjustable screen viewing angle to capture everything. You can adjust the appropriate angle of view by long pressing the screen and moving your finger up and down
- Switch views by swiping your finger left or right. It contains 3 views: front view, rear view, front & rear view
- 10-inch full-view touch screen with 2.5D curved glass mirror. Clear and smooth images are delivered without delay
- 6 optical glass lenses and anti-shake technology allows the cameras to captures high-quality videos
- 170-degree wide angle lens, the camera can comfortably monitor 3 lanes. This camera has no blind spots. Enjoy your journey and achieve accurate and detailed video.
- Supports night vision, built in night vision camera chip.
- Automatic reverse safety parking when the car is reversing, the device automatically switches to the rear camera image view through a 10-inch full-mirror screen.
- Loop Recording automatically overwrites the previous recordings with new files except locked files when the memory card is full.
- G-Sensor can lock up current DVR recordings during critical moments (such as car accidents), thus protecting your high-quality recordings.
- 24 Hours Parking Monitor will activate If DVR is shocked by any external force like a thief, while parked, it's Parking Mode function will turn on to record automatically
- Car Dash Camera
- Backup camera
- Car charger
- User manual
- Fixed Buckles
Important tips on the TF card
In order to ensure the normal use of the DVR, you need a TF card with a high read and write speed. C10 high speed card recommended. You must ensure that the TF card is good. If you use low quality TF card, the camera may not work properly.